Leverage open land on your property for potential monthly income
from tenants or simply to keep Granny safe.

  Click Here to Download the Genny Models Technical Specs

Foam Cement

Exterior Wall





Click here to view the Rapid Assembly Steel & Foam Cement Kit Video

Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) have been known 

by many names: granny flats, in-law units, backyard 

cottages, secondary units and more. No matter what 

you call them, ADUs are an innovative, affordable, 

effective option for adding much-needed housing 

in California.

HCD is the state’s leader on local ADU 

ordinances, which — while optional — have grown 

exponentially in number as more cities, counties, and

homeowners become interested in ADUs as one 

solution to increasing the supply of affordable housing. 


 What are the benefits of ADUs? 

 ADUs are an affordable type of home to construct in 

California because they do not require paying for land, 

major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.

 ADUs can provide a source of income for homeowners. 


 ADUs are traditionally built with wood frame construction

 PanLbilt's Steel & Foam Cement Building Kits are significantly

less costly than homes in new multifamily infill buildings. 

 ADUs allow extended families to be near one another while

 maintaining privacy. ADUs can provide as much living space 

as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and

 they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young

 people, and seniors. 


 ADUs give homeowners the flexibility to share independent

 living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors

 to age in place as they require more care. (source California

 Department of Housing and Community Development)




PanLbilt offers various floorplans to meet the needs of the occupants by providing

 comfortable living and a solidly built home that is rated to Richter 9 for earthquakes.

 These houses are also impervious to mold and mildew. 

Naples floorplan features 2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths 

One Bedroom, One Bath Milan Ranch Floorplan 

Sienna's spacious floorplan features 1 large upstairs
bedroom and 2 baths

Florence Ranch Model floorplan is competitive with Tiny Houses 

& features One Bedroom and One Bath

For further technical information, please contact Marketing Department allano@PanLbilt.com