PanLbilt Global Program for Recovering from Natural Disasters
Devastation caused by tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes and other weather disasters has displaced families and businesses.
The typical recovery cycle can be a minimum of one year or even years using traditional wood construction materials. Rebuilding these distressed areas with materials that will not withstand future adverse weather conditions will only perpetuate the cycle of financial loss.
PanLbilt Global offers a rapid recovery program that leverages its patented and unique process for accelerating the time from delivery of the building kit to complete assembly.
These kits can be erected in less than 5 Days! (Exterior/Interior Walls, Windows, Doors and Roof)
STEEL & FOAM CEMENT PANELS
- Waterproof panels - Withstands heavy rain
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Life Spain: 50-70 years
- Fire Proof: A1 Level
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.1035 W/m.K
(90mm thick wall has the same thermal conductivity as 350mm brick wall)
- Thermal Resistance: 0.869 m2·K/W
- Snow Resistance: Snow pressure 8.219 KN/m2
- Earthquake Resistance: Up to Richter 9
- Sound Insulation: 40 dB
- Wind Load: Wind speed up to 140 MPH
- Wall Shock Resistance: 500 KG concentrated force
- Built-in Electrical Wire & Water Conduits
Carlyle 3 Bedroom/3 Bath/1 Car Garage or Optional Family Room
Container Structures for temporary shelter
Algonquin 4 Bedroom/2 Bath/1 Car Garage or Optional Family Room
Please contact our marketing department
via email allano@PanLbilt.com or by phone 224-425-9236.