SHORTAGE OF CLEAN DRINKING WATER POSES A GLOBAL PROBLEM
Breaking News November 23, 2016
Bolivia's Severe Water Shortage Triggers National Emergency
- The social nature of providing high- quality clean drinking water to citizens is impacted by a lack of proximity to a ready supply
- In urban areas, aging pipes release lead into drinking water
- In remote areas, water is not available to meet daily needs for potable water
- Alternative means to rapidly produce potable water (desalination, conversion of brackish water, etc.) require large capital investment and the processes are time consuming
PanLbilt's Answer to Solve the Water Shortage Crisis and provide Quality of Life
Password required to view presentation. Send request to allano@PanLbilt. com
- A unified approach to delivering 21st Century patented Green Technology building materials that are rated to Richter 9 and winds up to 140 MPH with a 30 Year Warranty
- Compliance with ADA, HUD, LEED Certification, CE, SABS and other universally recognized agencies for compliance with building codes
- The ability to customize the housing to suit the quality of life needs of the owners/residents
- Off-grid production of quality water without minerals for 100% of the daily needs (drinking/cooking, sanitary, bath/shower and laundry) in addition to providing water for crops and cattle
- Solar energy to replace power provided via fossil fuels or where the grid and infrastructure are not developed.
- Optional Smart Building Technology with remote management.
PanLbilt Global offers an Integrated, Unified Solution comprising:
- Residential housing that is customizable, aesthetic in appearance and compliant with Green Energy Technology and efficiencies.
- Adaptability to the local weather conditions.
- “Better, Cheaper, Faster” – factory manufactured with multiple points of Quality in a controlled environment not subject to the elements.
Enjoy fresh drinking water free of chemicals and minerals that meets or exceeds the drinking water guidelines provided by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Standard and Custom Production AWG Units are available
20Liters per day/5.28 Gallons Per dayCountertop Unit
Packed 340 pieces per 20 foot container
40Liters per day/10.5 Gallons per day Free Standing Unit
Packed 120 pieces per 20 foot container; 250 pieces per 40 foot container
PanLbilt offers customized reservoirs with solar mixers for water storage. Please email your specifications to allano@PanLbilt.com or call 224-425-9236 and we will gladly provide a Quotation.
Solar Mixer to keep the stored water circulated & oxygenated read more here..
To calculate the daily amount of drinking water that can be produced, please contact our Marketing Department at 224-425-9236 or email allano@PanLbilt.com with the geographical location of the installation, Relative Humidity, Temperature Ranges and Elevation Above Sea Level. Our technical team will then respond with a product model recommendation.
Solar power for 100% Off-Grid electricity generation and hot water generation.
Our technical team offers services to customize a solution for solar power generation that encompasses all resident systems that require electricity. Please contact our Marketing Department at 224-425-9236 or email allano@PanLbilt.com for a Quotation.